Cerca nel blog

martedì 7 agosto 2012

All Around is Noise and the (almost) dead blog

Santi numi, how is it possible that I haven't been writing for so long.
I swear, I didnt try to kill this blog. Really.
I wonder how many things have happened in this months, for sure I havent written much and I havent been very dedicated to my music. Again.
It looks like this city I came to because of music, ends up being so exhausting sometimes that dont leave you the time to think.
Actually the last 2 songs that I wrote, ages ago really, came out of that feeling.
I have been living in a shared 2 rooms apartment in Wedding for about a year. I had a lovely balcony and you know, the balcony is cool when is sunny, and Berlin sometimes in that sense (too) is a bitch.
I have been missing having a couch and a confortable chair so much, that now I have set some new things on the list of the things that shouldnt miss in my place, should I ever have one and not like going around as a flipper ball that seems to be my destiny!
Ahhah so here is also what happened. I have been looking for an apartment. I have been looking here and there thinking that the real estate market here is Berlin was still so convenient, that could be worthing investing my parents saving in buying myself a little heim. That means, I have been visiting dozens of places, some nice, some horrible, here and there in Berlin (ever been to Spandau?), cheap-ish wannabe luxory apartments in high criminal rate (for Berlin) neighborhoods, strange agents with red faces and strong berlinish accents, owners that looked like they wanted to run away for some reason they wouldnt tell you, and long nights and mornings spent looking into adds online. Till when I decide that what the heck, who put that idea in my head, i am not ready to buy anything, goddamn it, and I dont have enough money anyways.
In the meanwhile, I have been stuck in my beautiful job: hostel cleaning.
I don't understand. I really don't understand. I like working with travelers but how come that after so many months, more than a year, I am still cleaning??
I guess this also fall in the months gap that happened while this blog was sleeping. I wonder what happened. Maybe the air of Wedding has some sort of anesthetic that you breath without realizing? Or the water??
I dont know. But hey lady is time to get yourself together what do you think?

Here is "All around is noise", the other one is called "Take a Breath".
They talk about the same concept really. "Take a Breath" I haven't recorded yet, will post the lyrics some other time, at least I have an excuse to write another post!
It is not true that nothing happened in this months... I'll try to wake up from the unconscious state, and put something together. Till then, enjoy this -

Chiara in Berlin - All around is noise by Chiara in Berlin


"All Around is Noise"
(Chiara in Berlin)
the morning light is knocking
but i wont open the door
things i had to do yesterday are still lying on my floor
i wish that i could stop the time
and chill out with those thoughts that i havent formed just yet
and all around is noise
sometime this city is like a monster
who eats your time so fast
i'm running up and down constantly and i'm always in a test
i wish that i could sit a while
and listen to those things that we havent said just yet
and all around is noise
i wish that i could sit a while
and listen to the songs that i havent written yet
and all around is noise



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento