Cerca nel blog

mercoledì 31 agosto 2011

Music is *not* my job

Sometimes I feel guilty for not dedicating enough time to my music.
You know, work, studies, family und so weiter...
I was thinking to pick up a shift at work today, because I saw that one was still uncovered and I earn so little that I have to work a lot, when I said: no, che cazzo, stai a casa and do music.
I have a huge amount of recordings and thngs to sort that it will take ages, but if I never start really that would never be done.
Things that i have recorded in Berlin around per Open mic and concerts, things of my own that I didn't even remember I wrote, go figure if I remember I recorded it!
And I also thought, why don't I start a blog as I do some of these little things... maybe sharing a video I just recorded or something that I just found... I suppose I can paste videos and things in here, can I?
Let see how it goes.... for now it is staring.
I was recording a little video, but it didnt work out. Creepy technology that I use...
Well...... we'll see! Hope you enjoy reading, listening and if you have any comment, please feel free to share.

ciao :)

Chiara

1 commento: